Burnout Paradise Overview
Burnout Paradise is an open world racing game. You start the game with a quick introduction to Paradise Island and after your introduction, you have to try to accumulate “marks on your licenses” to progress to the next licenses and unlock new vehicles. You can earn Marks on your license by completing the various challenges and there’s always a challenge at every intersection leaving you with plenty of races, bumper cars, stunt drives, and chases to keep people entertained. All in all, this is a fun racing game which can be appreciated regardless of how obsessed you are with cars.
Burnout Paradise Torrent Instructions
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Burnout Paradise is done downloading, right click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Double click inside the Burnout Paradise folder and run the “setup” application.
- Install the game. Be sure to disable any form of anti virus so no files get corrupted.
- Once complete, launch the game, have fun and play. If you encounter any problems, run the game as administrator and be sure to update your video drivers and have DirectX installed which you can get here.
Burnout Paradise Torrent Download
Click the download torrent button below to start your Burnout Paradise Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Supported OS:Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista or newer
- Processor:2.8 GHz Pentium 4 XP / 3.2 GHz Pentium 4 Vista
- Memory:1 GB RAM XP / 1.5 GB Vista (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0c compatible with Shader Model 3.0, requires 128 MB or more and contain one of these chipsets: Nvidia 6600 or greater, Radeon X1300 or greater
- Hard Drive: 4 GB of free space or more