Mass Effect Galaxy Edition Overview
In 2148 on Mars were first discovered artifacts of ancient civilization. Soon the earth scientists were able to fully understand the technology of aliens that has provided a major breakthrough in technological development of our planet – space and time are subject to the person who made possible flights to distant star systems. Mankind came out of his cradle and came into contact with other civilizations of the galaxy … From the discoveries on Mars has been almost forty years. Alliance systems – dynamically developing interstellar state. The ship “Normandy” – the most modern spaceship Alliance sent its first assignment. Your name is Shepard, you are appointed an officer on the ship. Your journey to the Galaxy begins
Mass Effect Galaxy Edition Torrent Instructions
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Mass Effect Galaxy Edition is done downloading, right click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Double click inside the Mass Effect Galaxy Edition folder and run the “setup” application.
- Install the game. Be sure to disable any form of anti virus so no files get corrupted.
- Once complete, launch the game, have fun and play. If you encounter any problems, run the game as administrator and be sure to update your video drivers and have DirectX installed which you can get here.
Mass Effect Galaxy Edition Torrent Download
Click the download torrent button below to start your Mass Effect Galaxy Edition Free Download. It is the full version of the game and contains Mass Effect 1,2 and 3. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP1, Win 7
- CPU: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- RAM: 1GB for XP / 2GB RAM for Vista/Win 7
- Video Card: 256 MB* (with Pixel Shader 3.0 support)
- Hard Drive: 15 GB of free space