Subnautica is an open world, underwater exploration and adventure game currently under construction at Unknown Worlds, the independent developer behind Natural Selection 2. Dive Into a Vast Underwater World after crash landing on an alien ocean world, and the only way to go is down. Subnautica’s oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches. Manage your oxygen supply as you explore Kelp Forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems. The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful. Scavenge, Craft, and Survive after waking up in your Life Pod. The clock is ticking to find water, food, and to develop the equipment you need to explore.
Subnautica Torrent Instructions
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Subnautica is done downloading, right click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Double click inside the Subnautica folder, extract the zip file with WinRAR and run the “Subnautica” application.
- Have fun and play! If you encounter any problems, run the game as administrator and be sure to update your video drivers and have DirectX installed which you can get here.
Subnautica Torrent Download
Click the download torrent button below to start your Subnautica Free Download. It is the v44044 version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows Vista SP2 or newer, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Haswell 2 cores / 4 threads @ 2.5Ghz or equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4600 or equivalent – This includes most GPUs scoring greater than 950pts in the 3DMark Fire Strike benchmark
- Storage: 6 GB available space