Empire Of Sin Overview
Empire of Sin is a new strategy game brought to you by Romero Games and Paradox Interactive that puts you at the heart of the ruthless criminal underworld of 1920s Prohibition-era Chicago. Slip into the shoes of one of the fourteen real and historically inspired mob bosses such as Al Capone, Stephanie St. Clair, or Goldie Garneau and assemble a rag-tag gang, build and manage your criminal empire, and defend your turf from rival gangs. It’s up to you to hustle, charm, and intimidate your way to the top and do whatever it takes to stay there – break a leg!
Empire Of Sin Torrent Instructions
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Empire Of Sin is done downloading, right click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Double click inside the Empire Of Sin folder and run the “setup” application.
- Install the game. Be sure to disable any form of anti virus so no files get corrupted.
- Once complete, launch the game, have fun and play. If you encounter any problems, run the game as administrator and be sure to update your video drivers and have DirectX installed which you can get here.
Empire Of Sin Torrent Download
Click the download torrent button below to start your Empire Of Sin Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows® 8.1 64 bit or Windows® 10 Home 64 bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 or AMD® Phenom™ II X3 720
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 460 (1GB) or AMD® Radeon™ R7 250 (2GB), AMD® Radeon™ Vega 11
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space