Saints Row 2 Overview
Saints Row 2 can be considered a good fun game for most parts but there are hiccups. Bad porting aside, the game revolves around just killing and destroying stuff all the time. It lacks variety in it’s main missions which showed real promise. For argument’s sake one can say the game is old and it’s not fair be hard on it but there were games way before SR2’s time that offered much more variety in missions. Where the game makes you forget all of this is the Activities and Side Missions part, its pure fun and can add to at least half of your playtime.
Saints Row 2 Torrent Instructions
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Saints Row 2 is done downloading, right click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Double click inside the Saints Row 2 folder and run the “setup” application.
- Install the game. Be sure to disable any form of anti virus so no files get corrupted.
- Once complete, launch the game, have fun and play. If you encounter any problems, run the game as administrator and be sure to update your video drivers and have DirectX installed which you can get here.
Saints Row 2 Torrent Download
Click the download torrent button below to start your Saints Row 2 Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Supported OS: Windows XP or Vista.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Dual-Core Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Dual-Core Athlon XP or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB system RAM
- Graphics: 128MB 3D graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support (i.e. 7600 NVidia card or better, ATI X1300 card or better)
- Hard Drive: 15 GB of Hard Drive Space