SOMA is a survival horror game released on September 22, 2015, that was created by the makers of Amnesia The Dark Descent. The game is based on a underwater research facility named PATHOS-2 with machinery that begings to take human characteristics. The player realizes later on that PATHOS-2 was a group of stations scattered around the North Atlantic ocean. SOMA Starts off as a character named Simon Jarrett that was involved in a car crash and is left with severe brain damage. Because of his brain damage, he agrees to run an experimental brain scan on him. During the scan, he blacks out and wakes up in the area of PATHOS 2 in a dark room. Feared for his life, he goes and explores in confusion to find his way out and gets answers along the way.
SOMA Torrent Instructions
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once SOMA is done downloading, right click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Double click inside the SOMA folder and run the “setup” application.
- Install the game. Be sure to disable any form of anti virus so no files get corrupted.
- Once complete, launch the game, have fun and play. If you encounter any problems, run the game as administrator and be sure to update your video drivers and have DirectX installed which you can get here.
SOMA Torrent Download
Click the download torrent button below to start your SOMA Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: 64-bit Windows Vista
- Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
- Storage: 25 GB available space