London, 1918. You are newly-turned Vampyr Dr. Jonathan Reid. As a doctor, you must find a cure to save the city’s flu-ravaged citizens. As a Vampyr, you are cursed to feed on those you vowed to heal. Will you embrace the monster within? Survive and fight against Vampyr hunters, undead skals, and other supernatural creatures. Use your unholy powers to manipulate and delve into the lives of those around you, to decide who will be your next victim. Struggle to live with your decisions… your actions will save or doom London.
Vampyr Torrent Instructions
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Vampyr is done downloading, right click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Double click inside the Vampyr folder, extract the .iso with WinRAR, and run the setup.
- Click “Copy contents of CODEX directory to installdir” and then click install. Wait for the game to install. Be sure to disable any form of anti virus so no files get corrupted.
- Once complete, launch the game, have fun and play. If you encounter any problems, run the game as administrator and be sure to update your video drivers and have DirectX installed which you can get here.
Vampyr Torrent Download
Click the download torrent button below to start your Vampyr Free Download. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2130 (3.4 GHz)/AMD FX-4100 (3.6 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 1050 (Legacy GPU: GeForce GTX 660) / Radeon R7 370
- Storage: 20 GB available space