Wallpaper Engine Overview
Wallpaper Engine enables you to use live wallpapers on your Windows desktop. Various types of wallpaper are supported, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, videos and even certain applications. Choose an existing wallpaper or create your own and share it on Steam Workshop! This program brings your wallpapers to life using the least amount of ram as possible.
Wallpaper Engine Torrent Instructions
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Wallpaper Engine is done downloading, right click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Right click and extract the Wallpaper.Engine.Build.1.0.746.rar file with WinRAR and run the “Launcher” application.
- Follow the steps to install Wallpaper Engine, have fun & build your wallpaper!
Wallpaper Engine Torrent Download
Click the download torrent button below to start your Wallpaper Engine Free Download. It is the Build.1.0.746 of the engine. Don’t forget to run the program as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7 (with Aero), 8.1, 10
- Processor: 1.66 GHz Intel i5 or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: HD Graphics 4000 or above
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 512 MB available space