Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 4 Overview
Now that Jesse and the gang have vanquished the Wither Storm, saved the world, and become totally super famous heroes, life has gotten a bit more…complicated. With more responsibilities and less time for adventure, old friendships have started to fade — at least until Jesse’s hand gets stuck in a creepy gauntlet that belongs to an ancient underwater temple. Together with old pals and new comrades alike, Jesse embarks on a brand new journey filled with tough choices, good times, and at least one temperamental llama.
Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 4 Torrent Instructions
- Click the download button below and you will be asked if you want to open the torrent. Select yes, and let the download start. If you don’t have a torrent application, click here to download uTorrent.
- Once Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 4 is done downloading, right click on the torrent and select “Open Containing Folder”.
- Right click and extract the iso file with WinRAR and go inside the rld-msmste3 folder.
- Run the setup application, and install the game.
- Go inside the Crack folder, and copy all the contents. Right click on “Minecraft Story Mode Season 2” on your desktop and click “Open file location”. Lastly right click and paste and overwrite the files. Launch the game, have fun & play!
Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 4 Torrent Download
Click the download torrent button below to start your Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 Episode 4 Free Download. It is the third episode of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7 64Bit Service Pack 1 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTS 450+ with 1024MB+ VRAM (excluding GT) and Intel HD Graphics 4000+
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space